Part 2: Construction Funding Sources and Government Incentive Programs
“It is an honor to provide a testimonial because having been in involved in real estate myself I can truly say that Jackie will shorten your learning curve when it comes to commercial development. Looking forward to taking advantage of this opportunity to learn from her.”
-Darryl Thompson (San Francisco Bay Area, CA)
“Jackie, I enjoyed your "Where's The Money”, PART 2: Construction Funding Sources and Government Incentive Programs webinar. It was truly insightful about the different kinds of funds that are available in the public and private sector for real estate development. I would recommend this webinar to new and seasoned developers, investors, and lenders. Thank you for the contacts also.”
– Bertram W. Jenkins (Bellaire, TX)
(1) A Webinar NoteSheet
(2) 2 hours of impactful and ready-to-use information
(3) Learn about the Common Steps during Construction
(4) Learn How Construction Financing works
(5) Learn How to Secure Financing
(6) Learn about Cross-Collateralization: Advantages & Disadvantages
(7) Learn about (& receive a list of) the Non-Conventional Lending Sources
(8) Learn how Government Incentive Programs can tremendously help your Bottom-Line
(9) Learn Useful Terms
BENEFITS: (State-of-the-Art Online Learning Environment)
(1) Easy Access (24/7, 365 days) to this recorded Webinar on any device that you own (Laptops, Desktops, Smart Phones & Tablets) .
(2) Lifetime access to the recorded Webinar
(3) 13 Downloadable Materials, including a List of 44 Non-Conventional Lenders with Contact Names, Phone Numbers, Email Addresses, Websites, Loan Amounts available, Loan Terms, Interest Rates
J&T Peterson Development, LLC is the sole creator/ owner and author of all courses within Online Real Estate Development Academy. Please feel free to call: (800) 832-0918.
Successful track record of over 10 years in raising, developing, and managing $30mm dollars for real estate development projects within distressed and master planned communities. Completed development cycles from site selection/acquisition and due diligence, concepts and planning, through financing and construction with project management. Change Order History: Maximum 1.5% to the Lowest of 0%.
TYPES of DEVELOPMENTS: Mixed-Use, Multifamily, Retail, Commercial/Office, Land Development
Featured in FORBES MAGAZINE, as 1 of 10 Formidable Negotiators in the United States.
Recently authored a FREE eBook- "Creating Wealth thru Commercial Real Estate Development". Commercial Real Estate Development is one of the best ways to create wealth. It can produce the type of lifestyle you desire and initiate generational wealth. Please click on or copy and paste in your browser the following link to receive your FREE eBook.
|Below are some of my Projects' Pictures
Frequently Asked Questions
StartRecorded Webinar (113:28)
Start# 1: Construction Funding Sources Contact List
Start#2: Multifamily and Senior Housing Lenders' List
Start#3: LISC Predevelopment, Land Acquisition, and CONSTRUCTION Loan Info
Start#4: LISC Permanent Loan Info
Start#5: Reinvestment Fund Rules of Construction Advances
Start#6: Reinvestment Fund Commercial Real Estate Loan Application
Start#7: Enterprise Community Loan Fund Products
Start#8: Enterprise Community PERMANENT Loan Info
Start#9: EB5 Capital
Start#10: Crowdfunding: FUNDRISE
Start#11: Crowdfunding: CROWDSTREET
Start#12: Development Cost SAMPLE
Start#13: Useful Terms