A 12-Month Structured Course designed specifically for serious-minded individuals that want:
(1) To learn the Step-by-Step Process of Commercial Real Estate Development *
(2) To create wealth, jobs, and improve the quality of life for varied communities
(3) To take it up a notch and shorten your learning curve to becoming a victorious developer
(4) To obtain proven methods and 'insider secrets' from an experienced and successful real estate developer
(* Commercial Real Estate Development includes: Multifamily, Mixed-Use, Retail, Land Development, Office, Hotel, and Warehouse/Light Industrial. You will learn about each of these types.)
BENEFITS: (State-of-the-Art Online Learning Environment)
(1) 12 Structured Learning Lessons with 55 Topics (including 20 "hands-on" Learn by Doing Assignments)
(2) 34 Videos
(3) 52 Personalized Online Mentoring Meetings with Me (your instructor)
(4) Explore potential real estate development projects anywhere in the United States
(5) Current Information
(6) EASY ACCESS to Course on any & all devices (you own): Laptops, Desktops, Smart Phones & Tablets
(7) Weekly Tips, Insights, Articles, or Inspirational Quotes emailed to you
(8) Receive a Certificate of Completion
(9) Lifetime Access to this Course (including any Updates to this Course)
(10) According to a recent report by the U.S. Department of Education, "learning outcomes for students who engaged in online learning exceeded those of students receiving face-to-face instruction."
(1) After completing this 12-Month Structured Course, you will gain real estate development knowledge, astuteness, and new skills.
(2) This Course will help YOU become a strategic leader who thinks creatively and understand the political, economic, social, and technological impacts of the development process.
(3) Your determination and confidence will allow you to do deals for yourself or on behalf of a Landowner.
"I recommend this course to any person who might be interested in becoming a Commercial Real Estate Developer. You have the opportunity to learn at your own pace with the "A-La-Carte" choices. Even if a person chooses not to enroll in the full course, the one-on-one mentoring should be a part of the curriculum. There is not comparison to the benefits that come from this personal training. Even if a person is highly intelligent and a fast learner, including Ms. Peterson's wealth of knowledge and experience in this industry is invaluable. Ms. Peterson directs your attention to information that you may otherwise overlook while researching the most up-to-date industry trends and changes. She will also help you focus on specific details that you may not be trained to pick out in your research. Anyone may have the potential to become a commercial real estate developer; but this course will improve your ability to be a SUCCESSFUL Commercial Real Estate Developer."
----Albert Louis Pinkney
President / CEO - J&T Peterson Development firstname.lastname@example.org / Jacqueline's LinkedIn Profile
J&T Peterson Development is the sole creator/ owner and author of all courses within Online Real Estate Development Academy. Please feel free to call: (800) 832-0918.
Successful track record of over 10 years in raising, developing, and managing $30mm dollars for real estate developments within distressed and master planned communities. Completed development cycles from site selection/acquisition and due diligence, concepts and planning, through financing and construction with project management. Change Order History: Maximum 1.5% to the Lowest of 0%.
TYPES of DEVELOPMENTS: Mixed-Use, Multifamily, Retail, Commercial/Office, Land Development
Featured in Forbes Magazine, as of 1 of 10 Notable Negotiators in the United States.
Recently authored a FREE eBook- "Creating Wealth thru Commercial Real Estate Development". Commercial Real Estate Development is one of the best ways to create wealth. It can produce the type of lifestyle you desire and initiate generational wealth. Please click on or copy and paste in your browser the following link to receive your FREE eBook.
(QUORA - Dec. 2016)